Northeast Community Church operates on the basic beliefs of Christianity. These are rooted in Jesus Christ and His message, found and supported in Scripture. We believe Christianity is set apart from all other world religions.
- We believe that there is one true God who exists in three persons – God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, the second Person of the Trinity, is God incarnate (in the flesh) who came to mankind to offer the only solution to sin – a holy sacrifice.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit permanently lives in every believer providing assurance, strength and wisdom. He also uniquely gives each believer gifts for the building up of the Body of Christ.
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired and authoritative word of God revealed to man and inspired by God.
- We believe that salvation is not linked to church membership, works, good deeds, heritage, or genealogy, but rather to Jesus Christ alone.
- We believe becoming a Christian begins with starting a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the Church exists to reflect who God is and bring glory to Himself.
- We believe the souls of men and women will live forever, either spending time with God or in a place absent from God.
- We believe the only remedy for sin is a renewed life based on faith in Jesus Christ.
Want more information? Read Northeast Community Church’s full doctrinal statement.