At Northeast Community Church, we believe giving financially is an act of worship. The financial contributions of those in our community allow us to display the love of God in tangible ways. Through tithes and offerings of our Northeast Community Church family we are able to meet needs in our community and help others to better know, love, and serve Jesus Christ. If you are part of the NECC family and give faithfully, thank you. If you don’t currently give, please pray and ask God to help you get started.
We believe that when we give faithfully, lives are transformed.
WHY WE GIVE
- We give out of obedience to Scripture
- We give out of a sense of gratitude
- We give because we understand that God will use our resources to help others
WAYS TO GIVE
- Online – Click here to quick give or setup recurring giving .
- Offering Box – We don’t typically pass the plate at NECC if you would like to give during our worship services there is an offering box, at the back of the church designated for giving.
- Mail – You can mail your contributions to:
Northeast Community Church
2541 South IH-35 #200-125
Round Rock, TX 78664